About Neuro Surgery Department
Department of Neurosurgery always ensures you are treated by well qualified neurosurgeon having most appropriate expertise for your condition. Working with a multidisciplinary team, you can be rest assured that our specialist surgeons will adopt a holistic approach to your treatment, taking in your individual needs in order to get you on your way to a speedy recovery.
Our Neurosurgery Department provides a full range of neurosurgery specialty services with full-time presence of brain and spine surgeon for timely emergency surgical interventions and ICU monitoring.
- Diagnosis and management of lumbar disc disease, degenerative lumbar spinal stenosis, spondylolysis, and spondylolisthesis. Management includes conservative treatments as well as surgery, when indicated, for micro-discectomy, decompressive laminectomy, interbody fusion and spinal instrumentation.
- Diagnosis and management of cervical disc disease, degenerative cervical spinal stenosis, and spondylosis. Management includes conservative treatments as well as surgery, when indicated, for anterior cervical discectomy, anterior cervical fusion, decompressive cervical laminectomy and posterior cervical fixation.
- Diagnosis and management of major head and spine trauma, including a detailed analysis of brain and spine imaging, neurointensive care, intracranial pressure monitoring, craniotomy for evacuation of intracranial bleeding, decompression and fixation of spine fractures, and microscopic repair of injured peripheral nerves.
- Diagnosis and management of all types of brain and spine tumors, primary vs metastatic, extra-axial vs intra-axial,… Management includes craniotomy for microscopic resection of convexity supra-tentorial tumors, tumors of the skull base, intra-orbital tumors, and infra-tentorial posterior fossa tumors; trans-sphenoidal approach to pituitary tumors, and laminectomy for microscopic resection of extra-dural tumors, intra-dural – extra-medullary and intra-dural – intra-medullary spinal cord tumors. Diagnosis and management of spontaneous intra-cerebral hemorrhage and ischemic stroke from hypertension and atherosclerotic disease, and sub-arachnoid hemorrhage from ruptured Berry aneurysms. Management includes emergency surgery for craniotomy for evacuation of clots, decompression of major vessel ischemic strokes,etc.
- Diagnosis and management of all kinds of Hydrocephalus in elderlies and in pediatric age group, as well as neonatal spine defects and myelomeningocele. Management includes shunting of Cerebrospinal Fluid as needed and surgical repair of neonatal spinal defects.
- Diagnosis and management of peripheral nerve entrapment syndromes, including decompressive surgery on carpal tunnel syndrome, tarsal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, etc.
Our Neuro Surgery Specialist
Ask a Question
Didn’t find what you are looking for ? Write to Us.
Please fill in your personal details along with your question. We will keep your information strictly confidential.