About DR Nita Rachel Rajan
Dr. Nita Rachel Rajan is a young enterprising ENT-Endoscopic and Rhinoplasty surgeon who believes in delivering the best possible ENT care with a good heart. She has finished her intensive training from a prestigious institute in India and is proficient in performing all major ENT surgeries including Adenotonsillectomies, Debrider assisted Functional endoscopic sinus surgeries, Complex septoplasties, Functional / cosmetic Septorhinoplasty, DCR, Voice surgeries, Tympanoplasty and other ear surgeries. She strongly believes that an accurate diagnosis is the keystone of treatment and strives for the same. She has multiple research publications to her name and is constantly striving for perfection by attending many national and international workshops.
She is Founder Life Member of Indian Society of Facial Trauma, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of Otorhinolaryngologist (ISFARO). She is Lifetime Member of FRCSI (Facial Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery) India affiliated to International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies (IFFPSS). She Is Lifetime Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Association of Otorhinolaryngologist (AOI).
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Functional and Cosmetic Septorhinoplasty (post trauma or congenital deformities)
- Facial Reconstruction Post High Velocity Road Traffic Accidents and Sports Trauma
- Cosmetic Excisions of Facial Scars, Moles and Cosmetic Facial Flaps
- Facial Plastic Procedures like Botox / Fillers, Dimple creation, Upper Lid Blepharoplasty
- Endoscopic Nasal Sinus Surgeries including FESS
- Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, Epistaxis, Emergency Pediatric Foreign Bodies, Vertigo Assessment and Rehabilitation, Hearing Rehabilitation for Elderly Patients.
Level of Experience
- She has worked as a Consultant and Rhinoplasty surgeon for 3 Years in multiple private tertiary care hospitals in Kerala, Including St.Thomas Hospital Changanacherry, Medlounges Cosmetology and Wellness center , Thiruvalla. She was ssociated for a Clinical attachment with the Department of ENT (Rhinoplasty team), Al Nahdha Hospital, Oman for a period of 3 months .
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBBS from Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India (2013)
- MS (ENT) from the prestigious college of Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Medical College, Hubli-Dharwad, Karnataka, India (2017)
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.