About DR Nasha Kollathodi
Dr. Nasha is an expert clinical microbiologist who co-ordinates well with clinicians regarding diagnosis and treatment planning of infectious diseases. She has excellent knowledge in Bacteriology, Mycology, Virology, Parasitology, hospital infection control and antibiotic stewardship. Her expertise includes policy formulation and implementation. She leads the Infection Control and Antibiotic Stewardship programs in our hospital.
She also has teaching experience in her field and takes part in research, paper presentations and relevant conferences. She has published her research works in peer-reviewed medical journals.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Infection Control
- Antibiotic Stewardship
Level of Experience
- She did her Internship, Junior residency and Senior residency at Govt.Medical college, Kozhiokode, Kerala. Before joining Badr Al Samma Group she was associated with Al Nahda Hospital, Sultanate of Oman
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- University topper in MD Microbiology examination, May 2014 – Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- MBBS: Government Medical College, Kozhikode, India. (University of Calicut: 2001-2006)
- MD Microbiology: Government Medical College, Kozhikode, India. (Kerala University of Health Sciences: 2011-2014)
- FRCPath Medical Microbiology - Part 1 (Royal College Of Pathologists, UK : 2018)
- Healthcare Epidemiology, Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship course (Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America - SHEA: 2018)
- Infectious diseases training course ( St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis,TN, USA : 2019)
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.