About DR CERENE ROSE JOSE
Dr Cerene Rose Jose acquired comparable skills and knowledge in the different specialties of Medicine during her work in Kerala, India. She has excellent knowledge in cases dealing with patients in the Department of Internal Medicine and has expertise diagnosing Communicable diseases, Management of Lifestyle diseases, Diagnosis, and management of common Medical, Surgical, Psychiatric, and Orthopaedic cases. She is also skilled in IV Access, administration of Parenteral medications and in minor surgical procedures like Incision and Drainage, Suturing of Injuries and Diabetic Foot management.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Internal Medicine
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Community Medicine
- Ophthalmology and Orthopaedics
- General Medicine and counselling departments
Level of Experience
- Compulsory Residential Internship, Pushpagiri Medical College, Thiruvalla, Kerala - 2009
- Resident Medical Officer - Sneha Primary Care, Thiruvananthapuram – 2009 to 2011
- Senior Resident - ESI Hospital, Parippally, Kollam, Kerala – 2011 to 2012
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBBS - Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala - 2009
Videos of DR CERENE ROSE JOSE
You can get to know more details here about the doctor who will be treating you, and their professional expertise in their field of specialisation.
Top Procedures Done By DR CERENE ROSE JOSE
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.