About DR NIBRAS TAYSIR
Dr Nibras Taysir is a doctor with many hats. She has immense experience in many specialties including anesthesiology, obstetrics and gynaecology, minor surgical techniques including excision of skin lesions, ingrown toenail removal, and wound closures. She is an expert in delivering and maintaining anesthetic during procedures. She is also very experienced in intravenous access techniques, NG tube placements, Foley catheter insertions, digital nerve blocks, nasal packing for epistaxis, laryngoscopy, endotracheal intubation, etc. She is also very active in following CMEs to continue furthering her knowledge.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
Level of Experience
- GP - Badr Al Samaa Group of Hospital and Polyclinic, Oman 2011 to Date
- GP - Al Furat General Hospital, Baghdad - Iraq 2010 - 2011
- Anaesthetic Registrar - Al Yarmouk General Teaching Hospital Bagdad, Iraq, 2009 - 2010
- General Practitioner - Al Furat General Hospital Baghdad, Iraq 2007 2009
- Registrar Doctor - Anaesthetic Department in Al Furat General Hospital, Baghdad, Iraq 2005 – 2007
- Resident Doctor (SHO) - Anaesthetic Department in Al Furat General Hospital, Baghdad, Iraq 2004 - 2005
- Resident Doctor (SHO) - Anaesthetic Department in Al Karama Teaching Hospital Baghdad, Iraq, 2002 -2004
- Resident Doctor (SHO) - Obstetric and Gynaecology Department in Al Karama Teaching Hospital, Baghdad, Iraq, 2001 - 2002
- Intern Doctor ( HO) - Ministry of Health Hospital (Al Karama , Al Karkh, Al Yarmouk, Iraq, 2000 - 2001
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBChB - College of Medicine Al Mustansirya University - Iraq
Videos of DR NIBRAS TAYSIR
You can get to know more details here about the doctor who will be treating you, and their professional expertise in their field of specialisation.
Top Procedures Done By DR NIBRAS TAYSIR
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.